Curadex OZ is a combination of Ofloxacin & Ornidazole
- Ofloxacin in Curadex OZ is a flouroquinolone class of antibiotic that offers broad spectrum bactericidal activity against gram +ve & gram -ve aerobes, also offers good safety profile.
- Ornidazole in Curadex OZ is Imidazole class of antibiotic offers good activity against Anaerobes & Protozoa, offers betters tissue penetration with longer half-life.
- Post-surgical infections
- Respiratory tract infections
- Soft tissue infections
- Pelvic inflammatory diseases
- Urinary tract infection
- Diarrhea & Dysentery
Product Variants & Features
Each 100 ml contains:
Ofloxacin 200mg+ Ornidazole 500mg water for injection-q.s.
|100 ml in PE bottle||
Combination of Ofloxacin & Ornidazole
- Offers effective treatment of Poly-Microbial Infections
- Extended antibacterial coverage against both- aerobes, anaerobes & protozoal infections