Daily human nutritional requirement comprises mainly of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and other nutrients. One big success achieved is the simultaneous administration of these nutrients using CELEMIX. It represents convenience through ease of use. Celemix is ideally suited for short-term parenteral nutrition with an advantage of administration through peripheral vein.
- Parenteral nutrition for pre, peri, and post operative support
- Inadequate or impossible oral feeding
- G.I. Tract disease / disorders : short gut syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, tumors, pancreatitis, peritonitis, fistula, ulcerative colitis, chronic diarrhoea & vomiting etc.
- Cancer and related cachexia
- Hypermetabolism during stress
- Immunocompromised patient, HIV infection
- Prolonged unconsciousness, head injury, poisoning
- Transition from TPN to enteral Nutrition
Product Variants & Features
5% Amino acids & 5%
sorbitol (750 ml) with 20%
fat emulsion (250 ml)
- Non-protein Energy - 650 kcal