The main role of ECF is to act as a protective shield to the ICF by supplying constant nourishment to the cells. The Flusodex range of solution replace the vital electrolytes. That is sodium and chloride provide the energy.
- The Flusodex range is used as a source of Water, Carbohydrates and Electrolytes.
- To restore blood glucose levels and provide Calories.
- Correction of fluid and electrolyte disturbances.
- Flusodex-22 increases urine control without affecting serum electrolyte level and hence is used to
test kidney function before any operative treatment.
- Flusodex-22 is used as initial rehydrating fluid post surgery.
- Flusodex-33 is used in excessive sweating because it has the exact composition of sweat.
Product Variants & Features
Each 100 ml contains:
Dextrose Anhydrous 5.0 g
Sodium Chloride 0.45 g
water for injection q.s.
Crown protector cap :